Description: Medium Wall Polyurethane ducting reinforced with a anti-shock rigid PVC helix. Corrugated outer with a perfectly smooth bore for optimised flow characteristics. Wall thickness from 0.8mm to 1.0mm.
- PU Ester grade with dark grey spiral for Industrial applications.
- PU Ether grade with Ivory coloured spiral for Food grade applications.
- Both grades available with a copper wire bonded to hose outer for anti-static applications.
- PU Ester grade for use with abrasive powders, pellets, plastic granules, fibres and dust.
- PU Ether food grade version for use with Liquid and dry foods such as grain, sugar, flour and animal feed. Suitable for fatty foods except milk and dairy products.
Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C.
PU Flex Spiral MW (Medium Wall)
Minimum Wall Thickness.
Maximum Wall Thickness.
|Pressure and vacuum data is for guide purposes only and is based on an ambient 20°C operating temperature. Any increase in temperature will result in a decrease of the pressure/vacuum capabilities.|
|30mm||0.8mm||3.0mm||3.5 Mtr/H²O||100mm||250 g/mtr||30 metres|
|38mm||0.8mm||3.3mm||3 Mtr/H²O||130mm||310 g/mtr||30 metres|
|40mm||0.8mm||3.6mm||3 Mtr/H²O||140mm||350 g/mtr||30 metres|
|45mm||1.0mm||4.0mm||3 Mtr/H²O||160mm||440 g/mtr||30 metres|
|51mm||1.0mm||4.5mm||3 Mtr/H²O||175mm||550 g/mtr||30 metres|
|60mm||1.0mm||4.5mm||3 Mtr/H²O||200mm||640 g/mtr||30 metres|
|63.5mm||1.0mm||4.5mm||3 Mtr/H²O||230mm||670 g/mtr||30 metres|
|70mm||1.0mm||4.5mm||3 Mtr/H²O||250mm||750 g/mtr||30 metres|
|76mm||1.0mm||4.5mm||2.5 Mtr/H²O||270mm||780 g/mtr||30 metres|
|90mm||1.0mm||5.2mm||2.5 Mtr/H²O||360mm||1050 g/mtr||30 metres|
|102mm||1.0mm||5.7mm||2.5 Mtr/H²O||400mm||1270 g/mtr||30 metres|
|110mm||1.0mm||5.8mm||2.5 Mtr/H²O||440mm||1400 g/mtr||30 metres|
|120mm||1.0mm||5.9mm||2.5 Mtr/H²O||470mm||1500 g/mtr||30 metres|
|127mm||1.0mm||5.9mm||2.5 Mtr/H²O||500mm||1600 g/mtr||30 metres|
|152mm||1.0mm||6.4mm||2 Mtr/H²O||600mm||2000 g/mtr||20 metres|
|203mm||1.2mm||8.9mm||1 Mtr/H²O||400mm||2900 g/mtr||20 metres|
|254mm||1.2mm||8.9mm||1 Mtr/H²O||500mm||3600 g/mtr||10 metres|
|304mm||1.2mm||8.9mm||0.8 Mtr/H²O||610mm||4300 g/mtr||10 metres|
Tel: 01344 758600
Hose Builder Form